Consistency, communication, and autonomy are the name of the game in this contract.
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are a writer who wants ongoing, long term work and are able to write quality blog posts, press releases, articles, and website copy then I would love to talk to you more about this contract.
Looking for 3 freelance writers who can handle a minimum of 10 pieces per day each.
In this contract, as a writer, the perks of this contract include:
• Work would be available to you daily (Monday through Friday)
• You can choose your topics
• Weekly pay
• Pay is good and consistent as long as you're writing and do the work required
For this contract, plagiarism is not tolerated and will be grounds for an immediate end of the contract. You must be able to follow detailed instructions and produce quality work within the deadlines given. You also must be able to be creative and work from minimal instructions from clients (not often, but it happens).
If you're interested and this sounds like it will work for you, please apply.
Budget listed is a monthly amount if work according to the agreed terms of this contract.
1) Include a brief cover letter in the email body.
2) Put "Ready Writer" as the very first words of your email cover letter *or* as the subject line of your email so that I know you've read the information above.
3) Include 3 (only 3) of your best writing samples.
Applicants who skip the above steps will not be considered.
Decisions are made within one week of the interview.