*** Full-Time Writer VA - Training Provided *** (Davao Central Business District)
compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This is an office based position in one of Davao Central Business District. You can see an intro video on our company at https://www.screencast.com/t/6INDQtwnlg
All applicants must apply at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTj9v65fsQEUKJinuGS2UK1-jpxPz3hmXLLh_4GlQDrq6jVQ/viewform
PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE AD BEFORE APPLYING. Failure to follow precise instructions will result in your application being disregarded.
We are looking to fill a number of FULL TIME Writer / VA positions. We are looking for the best of the best who exemplify the following qualities:
1) Detail Oriented - Attention to detail is an absolute MUST.
2) Honest - We value people who are honest and trustworthy.
3) Hardworking - We want people who will show up and do the job with excellence, confidence, and a "can-do" attitude.
4) Eagerness to Learn/Trainable - We want people who are eager to learn, are trainable, and can catch on quickly.
5) On-Time - We do not tolerate people who are late.
6) Positive Attitude - We want to work with people who are pleasant to work with and can work in a team environment.
7) Can follow directions and instructions.
8) Team Player - You will be working in a team environment, and the success of the company hinges on how well the team gets along and can help each other grow.
9) Ambitious - We want people who will grow with our clients.
10) Long Term Mentality - We want people who are looking for long term employment. No job hoppers, please.
11) Cannot Be Currently Employed. But be willing to start training immediately. This is a FULL TIME position and cannot accommodate part time requests.
This position is a full-time office based position. Our office is in front of the Alorica building across from S&R Shopping Center. Work hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
This position requires a high level of attention to detail as accuracy is an ABSOLUTE MUST, patience, team work, internet savviness, and the desire to be the best at your job.
-You must be an EXCELLENT writer!
-Fluent English (Verbal & Written)
-Eagerness to learn
-No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to apply for one of our positions, please FILL OUT THE APPLICATION and we will be in contact with you with next steps for the interview process.
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL US DIRECTLY. ALL HIRING CONSIDERATIONS WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS ONLY.