iOS Developer - Remote Work - Davao City (Digos City, Tagum City)
compensation: To be discussed employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a strong Swift developer? Do you want to take ownership of your own projects? Are you tired of working in an office and doing the same mobile apps over and over again?
Join one of the fastest growing app development companies with offices in Davao, Cebu, Melbourne & Germany.
Work with the coolest start-ups, solve problems yourself and be recognized for the hard work you have done.
Enjoy also working at home and take away the hassle of commuting or driving to work. Although we have offices in both Cebu and Davao, we do not make working at the office compulsory.
We feature our developers on public portfolio pages, have a look at who build an app for Australia's biggest food start-up: https://appetiser.com.au/portfolio/youfoodz
Hear from one of these awesome developers:
"I love the flat organizational structure where they trust you to take ownership and responsibility for your craft and be more involved with the decision-making process of the company. Coupled with the flexibility to manage my own time and challenging projects that can further enhance my growth. They deliver quality service to clients but also to their employees.”
- Arth Limchiu / Android Developer
Or do you have friends who might be interested? Let us know and we will reward you for it.
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Proficient in Swift 4 or higher, and has utilized key features that make the language great.
• Knowledge of MVVM pattern and Reactive Programming
• Experience in Networking with a RESTful API
• Experience in AutoLayout and loves Storyboards and Xibs
• Experience in building apps that run on iPhones and iPads
• Experience in Concurrency
• Experience debugging Crashlytics report analysis
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
• Familiarity with cloud messaging APIs and push notifications
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Experience in Profiling Tools like Leaks, Time Profiler, Zombies, Allocations, etc.
• Experience with version/build release management and distribution
• Appreciates, if not adherent to, good coding style and standards
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers