Civil Enginners and Architects full and part time work available! (homebased)
compensation: Depends on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Engineering work! Interview and get hired today!
We are a Texas based for that has many openings for immediately employment!!
need civil engineers first!
We need architects but not until we find the following: Please have your friends that are civil engineers connect up with us!
We can put you to work tomorrow if you can accomplish the following tasks:
• Review zoning and restrictions, utilize a site survey to develop an AutoCAD site plan.
• Understand municipal development codes to develop layouts for water, sewer, storm drain and pavement.
• Design connections from City utilities to proposed development.
• Analyze hydrology and hydraulics of onsite and offsite areas to quantify rainfall runoff and basis for storm drain improvements.
• Analyze hydrology and hydraulics to design detention ponds.
• AutoCAD Civil3d license and understanding. Need to be proficient with alignments, profiles, pipe networks, surfaces, feature lines and point groups.
• Experience with rational method, typical hydrology and hydraulic calculations.
• Experience with HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, FlowMaster, CulvertMaster.
• Experience with large scale hydraulic modeling
We can send enclosed samples of projects so there is no confusion about what you say you can do and what you actually can do.
Please reply back with any sample projects that match what is required in the projects I sent you.
Also please list you knowledge base on all the items listed above with a number rating to the right of each of them from 1-10 with 10 being high and 1 being low.
Look forward to hearing from you following our instructions. If you are not qualified, please find someone who is that can direct your work so you can get involved in projects.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers