compensation: Hours Pay plus Bonus employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Your job will be calling warm leads, qualifying the prospects, offering the gifts for attending and setting the appointments.
You will be required to dial 150 calls or more on a dialer per shift.
Please review above information carefully.
If hired, then you will start immediately. Training will be at start of the shift(8am Manila time)
The ideal person for this position would be someone who is comfortable speaking on the phone with Americans with little to no accent.
Prior experience in appointment setting for Travel Club or Timeshare is helpful.
PLEASE PROVIDE A VOICE SAMPLE (Required)
1. Fluency in communicating well over the phone using the English language
2. Strong phone presence and voice
3. Always happy and positive and with an upbeat disposition
4. Ability to think fast and adapt to a given situation
5. Someone with the “whatever it takes” attitude and who will go above and beyond the expected whenever needed
Work Schedule: Part Time, 5pm PST - 9pm PST Mon to Friday. That is 8am to 12pm great morning shift
1. High speed, wired Internet connection is a MUST! Minimum of 5 mbps internet speed.
2. With reliable back up internet
3. We have zero tolerance to background noises - MUST WORK IN A NOISE-FREE ENVIRONMENT
4. Primary job is to do sales calls. SHOULD HAVE A NOISE-CANCELLING HEADSET to ensure quality of calls that will be made
5. Must have a good computer - Minimum 4GB RAM memory
Send resume with Skype ID so we may contact you if want to interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers