Our ideal candidate is someone with a solid background in accounting/bookkeeping as this person will be responsible for creating and maintaining accounting records using QuickBooks Online applications.
QR Code Link to This Post
Other important qualities include being able to work at home, manage time effectively, meet deadlines, work well under pressure, and to work independently and as part of a team. Our future team member is a team player that embraces challenges and can adapt to frequently changing priorities. Having an appreciation and love for technology is also important.
What are the Responsibilities?
Some tasks include, but not limited to:
· Process billing statements
· Manage AP & AR accounts
· Pay bills
· Reconcile monthly bank statements
· Generate monthly reports
· Maintain electronic data filing system to support financial records
What are the Education & Experience Requirements?
· Accounting degree or equivalent certificate
· At least 3 years work experience using QuickBooks accounting software
· Excellent knowledge of computers and the Internet. Works fluently with Microsoft Office 2013/2016, email, browsers, Windows operating systems, and PCs.
· Loves working with numerical data. Excellent attention to detail.
· Intermediate understanding of the three levels of QuickBooks Online application: Free, Basic, and Plus.
· Knowledge in double-entry bookkeeping is preferred but not required.
· Knowledge and experience in various business accounting terms and processes such as profit, ROI, assets, liabilities, etc.
· Excellent English communication (written and verbal)
· Minimum typing speed = 55wpm
What are other Requirements/Key Competencies?
· Physical Resources: Laptop/computer, modem with at least 3Mbps internet speed and with a running MS Office application (2013/2016) installed
· Active Paypal Account
· Current NBI clearance
· Time management / Prioritizing
· Problem solving
· Information gathering and monitoring
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Flexibility / Adaptability
· Interpersonal / Customer-service orientation
If you think you are qualified for the position, reply with your resume and cover letter.