compensation: Competitive salary plus HMO. To be discussed. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an Accounting & Finance Officer to oversee day-to-day activities for CrewBloom’s Accounting Department. This individual will be responsible for preparing, analyzing, and auditing financial reports to ensure the company is on track with its financial goals. If you're qualified and interested, please send your resume and short audio recording to show contact info
Job Responsibilities & Expectations
● Fulfill with accuracy the daily operations of the accounting department including but not limited to month and year-end reports, accounts payable/receivable, preparation of payroll, invoices, and utilities, treasury, budgeting, and cash forecasting.
● Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports and statements.
● Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
● Coordinate and check validity of audits.
● Improve systems and procedures by providing recommendations and initiating corrective actions.
● Oversee accounting and finance hires.
What We Need From You
● Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
● Must have at least 2 years experience using Quickbooks.
● Advanced knowledge on MS Excel, accounting software and databases (familiarity with formulas, pivot tables etc.)
● Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
● Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
● Integrity - the ability to handle confidential information.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Experience with US taxes or working as an accountant for a US client is preferred but not required.
● At least 10 mbps for the main ISP
● At least 3 mbps for the back-up ISP
● Desktop or Laptop with i5 processor and 4 GB RAM and webcam
● Noise-canceling USB headset.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers